8.07.2006

Friday!!!!

August 4th 2006

Friday’s are great. After the 3:00 call to Singapore, Brad is pretty much ready to wrap up the week. He is going to take off at 6:00 to meet some friends. I’ll probably stay a bit later, which marks perhaps the second or so time when I have stayed later that him. Really, not that bad of a job eh?

We had a call about the dashboard. I love conference calls. I have sat in a couple now. We have the regular one with Singapore, but I have been in on calls where there were callers in from all around the world. I sat in on a training call one where the presenter was in London, and there were people in all the major hubs, NY, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Frankfurt. Great stuff. This call was good too. I think it may have been one of the first times I offered information in a meeting without having to be prompt for it. That was nice.

Brad will be out of town again on Monday. He has given me a couple of things to do before I finish in ORM, then other than that, he says that he wants me to get opportunities to sit with other desks. I am looking forward to that opportunity as well.