8.07.2006

Good Lunch Monday

June 19th 2006

Monday again. Work was good, but not really that much different from last week. I have settled into my projects. I have one where we are working on the formatting for a report that is to go to the central management board. My job is to come up with an easy to understand one page report that will convey all the important information to the board. I have been working on a couple of other small things for Brad. We are having a mock inspection by the FSA. Apparently the FSA is quite feared by people in the industry. Mostly because they are somewhat unpredictable and it sounds like quite harsh in their audits. The mock inspection is run by an arm of KPMG called KFi. We have a couple of things that we need to get ready for them.

I went to a really good restaurant with Brad, it was a katsu that was Miyazaki style. Namban I think is what it is called.