8.07.2006

Bubbles

August 3rd 2006

I got the bubbles software today. It is software designed by a company called FractalEdge. They make a reporting software that turns everything into a dot, and the color represents it’s relationship with other dots. You have to see it to really get what I’m talking about. Google their website. Because of the arrangement it has been dubbed “The Bubbles.” I agree with Brad though when he says that the design is really genius and ahead of it’s time. “There will be a day when the acceptable method of communicating information will be the bubbles, but people will probably have to go through a few phases of evolution before that happens” says Brad. It is an interesting program. I feel like downloading the trial version for use on my home computer. Could be fun.

Other than playing with the bubbles, I also looked for other outside software developers that could work on our automation issues. Overall, a pretty easy day.